Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #11

Click to see Broke and Bookish's TTT list
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week you have to make your own Top Ten list. This week the "question" is: 
Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer

To me, Summer is the time to catch up on series that I've fallen behind on throughout the year, and also to discover new series that I can then fall behind on next year. It is also the time to just read a good and light book. I plan on reading a lot this Summer, hence why my list is actually full this time. 

1. On the Fence by Kasie West || 2. Looking for Alaska by John Green
 3. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling 4. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by D. Levithan & R. Cohn. 
5. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell || 6. Take Me On by Katie McGarry

 7. The Selection by Kiera Cass || 8. The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu
 9. Warped by Maurissa Guibord || 10. Article 5 Trilogy by Kristen Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me. :-D

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...