Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #4

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Pen to Paper. It's all about showing that one book that you cannot wait to get your hands on.
>> THIS MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS FROM THE TWO PREVIOUS BOOKS IN THE TRILOGY <<
Goodreads' synopsis: "It had to end sometime, but Mara had no idea it would end like this. Experience the mind-blowing conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer trilogy.
Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story."
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
November
 4th 2014 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
I read the two previous books right when they came out, and I can't believe it has taken so long for the last one to be published. The release date has been changed a lot; last time I looked it was expected to be released in June, and I just cannot wait any longer! I want this book SO SO bad!
There's no synopsis yet either, I mean, how lame is "It had to end sometime, but Mara had no idea it would end like this.", that is it. :-(

Are you as excited about this one as I am? 
If not do you have another book that you just cannot wait for?

2 comments:

  1. I read the first book and it was amazing. I want to read the second book so much. =)
    My WW: http://emsworldofbooks.blogspot.com/2014/02/wishlist-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first and enjoyed it. Its very different :) http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/02/wishlist-wednesday-26.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me. :-D

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...