Saturday, February 22, 2014

New Books #5

The first four books I got are from Amazon

Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
Split Second by Kasie West
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler

The last four books I got are from Book Outlet

Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Ebooks from Netgalley

18 Truths by Jamie Ayres | The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry | And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
Searching for Beautiful by Nyrae Dawn | Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me. :-D

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...