Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #5


Click to see Broke and Bookish's TTT list
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week you have to make your own Top Ten list. This week the "question" is: 
Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For
 Top Ten Seven 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For

1. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira: I am really excited about this one. It sounds like it's going to be a real sad, but amazing book, and I can't wait till it comes out in April!
2. Defy by Sara B. Larson: A few months ago I had a thing for kingdoms and magic, and stuff, so I'm really excited about this. The synopsis makes it sound like the book is inspired by Mulan a little bit? Which makes me even more excited!!! 
3. Boys Like You by Juliana Stone: This sounds like my kind of book! I really can't tell you just how excited I am for this to come out. This guy is forced to work at a B&B, and the owner's granddaughter is staying there for the summer, I mean COME ON, how can you NOT be excited?  
4. No Place to Fall by Jaye Robin Brown: A girl and her best friend's brother? hihi. Gimme that book! December? WHAT?
5. Where You'll Find Me by Erin Fletcher: This sounds like such a cute book. It's already out, so I really have no idea why it's not on my shelf yet ... 
6. Far From You by Tess Sharpe: Sounds mysterious ... I'm excited to see what Sophie does. 
7. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae: Italy. Boys. I have a lot of exams the week that this book is coming out, and I feel like this might be the best way to end that week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me. :-D

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...